The Cleo 2 combines the elegance of a curved maple base, with the practical element of a variable height seat. Elegant and eye-catching, the Cleo 2 gives you the benefits of better posture and improved health, in a design that is artful and stylish. An active sitting solution that fits nicely into your home or office setting.
- Adjustable height
- Custom wood joinery without glue or screws
- Hand-finished with tung oil (all natural, no chemicals)
Every Cleo 2 is made to order.
- Available in two sizes, short and tall.
- Standard cushion included. For a more cushy cushion, check out our Comfort Cushion.
- Comes fully assembled.
- Weight limit 250 lbs.
- Short: 16” wide x 11” deep x 18” tall; Tall: 17” wide x 11” deep x 24” tall; Seat: 16” wide x 9” deep
- Base: maple plywood; Seat: solid maple, polycarbonate rocker
How to measure:
Deciding the correct height of your QOR360 chair is very important to maintain proper posture when sitting. Most chairs are too low, your knees should be lower than your hips when sitting to maintain an open hip angle and your lower lumbar curve. To find the correct height chair, stand in whatever shoes you will be wearing when sitting, and measure from the ground to the top of your patella (knee cap). This measurement is the height of your chair.