- Available in two sizes, each with adjustable height.
- Comes with wheels or feet.
- Standard cushion included. For a more cushy cushion, check out our Comfort Cushion.
- Some assembly required.
- Weight limit 250 lbs.
- 19” wide star base; Short: 17-21” tall; Tall: 20-27” tall; Seat: 16” wide x 9” deep
- Base: Aluminum (star base with gas lifter), plastic (feet and wheels); Seat: Baltic birch, black water-based polyurethane finish, polycarbonate rocker
- Chair feet are also included when you purchase wheels. We recommend starting with chair feet and then graduating to wheels when you are ready. If your chair has wheels, warn any friends that are new to active sitting that they are in for a different experience of sitting if they try out your QOR360 chair.
- Replacement rubber connectors can be found here
How to measure:
Deciding the correct height of your QOR360 chair is very important to maintain proper posture when sitting. Most chairs are too low, your knees should be lower than your hips when sitting to maintain an open hip angle and your lower lumbar curve. To find the correct height chair, stand in whatever shoes you will be wearing when sitting, and measure from the ground to the top of your patella (knee cap). This measurement is the height of your chair.